ElvesLight-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ElvesLight-Forum

L2 C7 Server {Forum}

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About the server

Go down 
+2
Admin Syn-l-
Nem0
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nem0

Nem0

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-06-27

About the server Empty
PostSubject: About the server   About the server Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:53 am

I dont get it rly ... in every few mins i get critical error its not me cuz my pc is enought good but this is omfg to often in 5-6 mins or in 2-3 i get critical i spend 10kkk for hero status just like that...
Back to top Go down
Admin Syn-l-
Admin
Admin Syn-l-

Number of posts : 41
Ôüðïò : Kastoria Greece
Registration date : 2008-06-05

About the server Empty
PostSubject: ......   About the server Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:30 pm

Yes i see about dc have problem hes change new manager for teleport sirra raid boss and hes give critical error but w8 for change again.......... Smile
Back to top Go down
https://elveslight.darkbb.com
Nem0

Nem0

About the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the server   About the server Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:49 pm

TY !!!
Back to top Go down
Dem0

Dem0

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-07-02

About the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the server   About the server Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 6:11 am

I have created character, all looks fine : basic noobie zone -> 80 lvl from start.

I teleported to giran/aden/goddard/stutgard to find GM shop.... NPC buffer, anything....
Nothing was that i found.

Whats going on ?
Back to top Go down
Nem0

Nem0

About the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the server   About the server Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:59 pm

any progres with the new way to enter the server?
Back to top Go down
Admin DarkAngel
Admin
Admin DarkAngel

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-06-26

About the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the server   About the server Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:10 pm

no... we just had problems again Sad but when we have probs, i can fix them... but i will spawn new 1...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ElvesLight.de
Nem0

Nem0

About the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the server   About the server Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 4:11 pm

what Question Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
Admin DarkAngel
Admin
Admin DarkAngel

About the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the server   About the server Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:49 am

i mean... i wil spawn new shop, buffer......
Back to top Go down
Nem0

Nem0

About the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the server   About the server Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:54 am

why dont u change the way to connect to the server? and then do rest of the things? im sure im not the only one who cant enter the server and my patience is almost gone....
Back to top Go down
Dem0

Dem0

About the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the server   About the server Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:59 am

When all features gonna be done ? All fine about server - i can connect to Luna server by your connector, but on server there is nothing that should be on high rate pvp servers.... its about 3rd day that i wait for "update" or even for gm-shop... Its getting a bit wierd because nothing is changing...

Any possible date of finnish that things up ?
Back to top Go down
Nem0

Nem0

About the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the server   About the server Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:20 pm

my problem is in the dynamic ip address i cant start the auto updater so i need every night at 02:35 GTM+2 the new host.i want another way to enter the server!
Back to top Go down
Nem0

Nem0

About the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the server   About the server Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 8:03 pm

ill w8 till next answer of u .... i wont w8 anymore cuz i spend time with watching movies and etc. iwant to play l2 as far u can see i like elveslight but i cant play there so i want streight answer will u fix the connection problem of mine and when or will u not so i can move on?!?!
Back to top Go down
Admin DarkAngel
Admin
Admin DarkAngel

About the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the server   About the server Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:23 am

ok.. i will tell you... i can´t do nothing on the Interlude Server.. cause i can´t start my Interlude Client... so.. i made now a Hellbound Server again... (at moment it will have multiskills, but i will make a second 1 without multiskills too...) there is the normal connection (with System Folder and loaderCT1.exe )... sorry for need so long time.. but i tried all... i hope you understand it
Back to top Go down
Dem0

Dem0

About the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the server   About the server Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 6:16 am

So we can join server hellbound ? by clicking L2.exe in system folder of patched interlude lineage 2 as ElvesLight. I am correct ?
Back to top Go down
Admin DarkAngel
Admin
Admin DarkAngel

About the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the server   About the server Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 7:07 am

no.. i will add a download link for our system folder... and in there is a loaderCT1.exe but you will need Kamael or Hellbound Client... sorry
Back to top Go down
Nem0

Nem0

About the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the server   About the server Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:55 pm

and when ? scratch
Back to top Go down
Nem0

Nem0

About the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the server   About the server Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:49 pm

that was guys im sorry but i wont w8 any more good luck with ur server
Back to top Go down
Dem0

Dem0

About the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the server   About the server Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:36 am

I think: when some1 create new server that it want to be popular, should first make all preparations what have to be done, and then create it... creating server without any of features that u wrote is like making ppl wrong.
get all done, and then make "grand opening".
Back to top Go down
soulbreaker

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-08

About the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the server   About the server Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:33 pm

When will the server be up it seems it is a realy nice server.
Back to top Go down
Pein

Pein

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-06-28

About the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the server   About the server Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 6:07 am

Admins u should change the *features* in the home page couse it still gives info for the Luna server :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the server   About the server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About the server
Page 1 of 1